Whether you want to accessorize your Nissan, purchase essential parts or schedule a tune up, our service & parts professionals are ready to help you out.
We're committed to ensuring your Nissan remains a pleasure to drive and performs at optimum capacity.
Have questions or concerns?
Contact our friendly knowledgeable staff during our business hours to get the answers you need.
And be sure to enjoy our complimentary coffee or tea, wireless internet access, magazines & newspapers or HD television if you are visiting our waiting area during a service appointment.
The following are some of the things that we recommend for your 2014 Nissan:
- Every 8,000km or 6 months a lubrication interval
- Every 12,000km or 6 months a maintenance interval
- Change your microfilter every 12 months or 24,000km (this filters outside and recirculated air introduced by the air conditioning system and helps reduce road dust, pollen and other pollutants)
- Brake Maintenance every 6 months or 12,000km
- Mobile 1 oil changes
Visit our Current Parts & Service promotions page for all our monthly specials!
The service department invites you to try High Park Nissan Auto Spa detailing service and see your car as if you were purchasing it for the first time. It is almost magical!
Some benefits you would receive are:Why mobile 1?, ask yourself the following
- Take repeated short trips?
- Drive in stop and go traffic?
- Tow a trailer or carry heavy loads?
- Want fast cold start weather engine starts?
- Idle for extended periods of time?
Regular Auto Maintenance-systems and components that should be regularly maintained on your vehicle:
- Oil and Oil Filters
- Air Filters
Proper service is essential to the long-term health of your Nissan vehicle and with one of our plans you will get a wide range of benefits.
Some benefits you would receive are:
- Rental vehicle assistance
- Towing assistance
- Tire & road hazard coverage (included with Platinum plans only)
- ASP premium roadside assitance services
- Mechanical breakdown towing
- Accident towing (in canada)
- Emergency service call
- Battery boost
- Fuel delivery
- Tire change
- Lockout service
- Personalized auto trip planning
- Protection services
- Traffic accident services
- Accident towing (in united states)
- Trip interruption service
- Hazardous weather services
- Legal assistance services
- Stolen vehicle services
- Vandalism services
- Destruction by fire services
- The plans are flexible, transferable and upgradeable
Contact us today for full details/conditions on a plan that is tailored to your driving habits before you no longer qualify.
Cars with no visible signs of theft deterrent are easy targets for thieves. With over 250 cars stolen every day in Canada1, thieves have many vehicles to choose from. By adding Security Plus Anti-Theft to your vehicle you are providing a theft deterrent system designed to discourage thieves and keep your Nissan safe. In the unlikely event your car does go missing, Nissan Security Plus Anti-Theft increases the chance of vehicle recovery and may provide a benefit to reduce the cost of purchasing a replacement vehicle.2
Security Plus Anti-Theft combines a clearly visible warning label with permanent, pre-registered numbers embedded on body panels throughout your vehicle to make it a less attractive target for thieves. The pre-registered number adds your vehicle to a national database to improve its traceability. The "Police Traceable" window decal will make it obvious to potential thieves that your vehicle is registered and help convince them to leave your vehicle alone.
In the event your vehicle is stolen and then recovered, you will be reimbursed for your Security Plus Anti-Theft purchase. If your vehicle is stolen and not recovered within 30 days or is recovered and declared a total loss by your insurance provider, your selling dealer will provide you with a discount of up to $5,000 towards the cost of purchasing a replacement vehicle from their available inventory.2
- Source: Statistics Canada, 2010.
- Some conditions & benefit limits apply. See agreement/policy for full details.
- For more information about Security Plus Anti-Theft, contact your local Nissan Dealer.
Your privacy is important to us.